要闻 戏曲 书画 数藏 教育 非遗 文创 文旅 人物 专题

摩尔多瓦共和国驻华大使杜米特鲁·贝拉基什|新年贺词

中华网文化 2024-02-07 22:25:56
A+ A-

摩尔多瓦共和国驻华大使杜米特鲁·贝拉基什|新年贺词

Ambassador of Moldova to China Dumitru Braghis|New Year greetings

摩尔多瓦共和国驻华大使杜米特鲁·贝拉基什|新年贺词

摩尔多瓦共和国驻华大使杜米特鲁·贝拉基什|新年贺词

I'm Ambassador of Moldova to China Dumitru Braghis,

我是摩尔多瓦共和国驻华大使杜米特鲁·贝拉基什,

and please to inform you that we have more than 30 years of diplomatic relations,

我们已经建立外交关系三十多年了,

and all this years we are marked by excellent relations by developing trade.

这些年来,我们通过发展贸易以良好的关系为标志。

By signing more than 60 agreements, bilateral agreements which allow us to say that

已经签署60多项双边协议,这让我们可以说

the relationship between a big country like China and a small country like Moldova

像中国这样的大国与摩尔多瓦这样的小国之间的关系

could be an example of good relationship of countries,

可以成为良好关系的一个例子,

from different regions, with different status, different size,

在不同地区、不同地位、不同大小的国家之间,

but at the same time, we found common ground in many areas and best supporting each other in our development.

但与此同时,我们在许多领域找到了共同点并在我们的发展中相互支持。

Before Chinese Dragon New Year,

在新春中国龙年来临之际,

I would like to wish you all the best health prosperity,

我祝愿你们身体健康,万事如意,

and I hope the next year will be much better than previous years,

明年会比往年好很多,

and will continue to increase to develop relationship between Moldova and China in many areas,

并将继续加强摩尔多瓦与中国的关系在许多领域,

and first of all in our bilateral trade relations.

首先是在我们的双边贸易关系中。

I would like to say that Moldova became more and more known

我想说的是摩尔多瓦越来越出名

because of our star product wine which is sold in China,

因为我们的明星产品葡萄酒在中国销售,

but also because of a good relationship between people,

但也因为人与人之间的良好关系,

and I'm going to continue to promote this relationship between people to people

我将继续促进这种人与人之间的关系

新年快乐!

摩尔多瓦共和国驻华大使杜米特鲁·贝拉基什|新年贺词

摩尔多瓦共和国驻华大使杜米特鲁·贝拉基什|新年贺词

责任编辑:李劲 CK005
点击查看全文(剩余0%)

热点新闻

精彩推荐

加载更多……